Piegon Media Pvt. Ltd. hires skilled workforce every year. The company provides sufficient training to its workforce so that they can work with the company’s environment. The company enables its employees to accept the challenging tasks and they come up with a great solution to the challenges.
Piegon Media encourage flexibility in problem-solving due to which employees think out of the environment and come up with great ideas and methods. The idea generation is part of Piegon Media’s culture. The company also provides full support to its employees even if their ideas fail. Creating a sense that failure is temporary stiff the minds of the workforce towards trying new things that would be counterproductive. Pigeon Media also encourage continuous learning at every level because by exposing employees to new knowledge one can realize their creativeness. The company also encourages them to read books, journals, watch videos and engage in other activities that expose them. To bring the best in them the company also believes that they are capable enough to handle the task.
The company also allows healthy competition amongst the individual and departments within the organization. They are a good way of bringing out the creativity in people. Piegon Media create specific time during the meeting so that employees can come up with the ideas on how product and services can be improved. Piegon Media also encourage everyone to contribute during such sessions and document ideas. The employees with the best ideas are rewarded by Piegon Media. These are the cost-effective methods used by the company to increase creativity in the workforce.
Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling,B2B, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- 1) Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- 2) To generate leads & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- 3) Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- 4) Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- 5) Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- 6) Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- 7) Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- 8) Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- 9) Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- 10) Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale..
- 1) Making enhanced outbound calls on leads provided by the company
- 2) Reaching out to new customers and explaining them the benefits of products
- 3) Analyzing customer’s requirements and providing them solutions as per their needs
- 4) Achieving sales targets by acquiring new clients and growing business from existing client.
- 1) Lead a result oriented team and is responsible for managing the Branch Profitability, ensuring high quality service and Customer Relationship Management
- 2) Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3) Ability to build strong working relationships
- 4) Excellent time management and organisational skills
- 1) The SEO Team manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO strategies to archive clients business matrices.
- 2) Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- 3) Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- 4) Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy.
- 5) Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy.
- 6) Doing onpage/offpage site analysis.
- 7) Work closely with LC.com team, SEO Lead, and SEO Agency to maximize overall search impact.
- 1- IT Recruitment, Retention.
- 2- Employee Review and Employee Engagement Activities.
- 3- Managing Salary payroll .
- 4- Making Policy formulation for company.
- 5- Coordinate with consultants & others for new recruitment.
- 6- Responsible for effectively managing the job portals.
- Eligibility:-MBA HR, 1-4 years experience
- 1) Solid knowledge of Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Open cart, MVC,Shopify.
- 2) Experience with Magento/Joomla/Wordpress/JS/Prestoshop/AJAX
- 3) Understanding client requirements and functional specifications.
- 1) Visual design of graphic elements – forms, logos, icons, banners, microsites, marketing collaterals
- 2) Inculcate good design practises: W3C standards, table less layout, cross browser compatibility etc.
- 3) Knowledge of Bootstrap, HTML5 ,J query,CSS3, LESS, SASS Frameworks for developing Responsive Design
- 1) Proficiency in Coral Draw, PowerPoint & Adobe Photoshop,action script,illustrator,flash. PowerPoint formatting for client presentations.
- 2) Developing layouts and templates for client presentations.
- 3) Ability to work independently on strategic issues with client, capable of managing fairly complex projects
- 4) Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment.